There are no returns, exchanges or refunds. Everything is final sale. Please be sure your purchase is correct & you agree to my terms before checking out.
NATURE OF MATERIALS
Label Jane products are constructed using authentic vintage & reclaimed materials (1920’s -1980’s). Because of this, exact fiber contents are unknown & there is always the possibility of slight imperfections due to age and wear. Common flaws include but are not limited to: minute stains, pinholes & small areas of color fading. These do not affect the strength or fit of the garment. I do not use materials that I consider to be overly flawed, but if you are uncomfortable with potential fabric or trim flaws, please refrain from purchasing. Colors can vary based on lighting, editing & screen settings. Pattern placement will vary greatly from piece to piece.
I only recommend spot cleaning
• Pieces with beaded or hand-dyed collars: DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER, SPOT CLEAN ONLY with COLD water. NEVER submerge or iron a hand-dyed collar. Water and/or heat can compromise the colorfastness and result in dye bleeding.
• Pieces with non-beaded or non hand-dyed collars: Wash garment alone, by hand with mild detergent in cold water and lay flat to dry. If you iron, use a cool setting and always test it in an inconspicuous place first.
• Pieces with chiffon collars: I do not recommend getting the chiffon collar wet. If you iron to remove wrinkles, do it through a paper towel or another piece of fabric on top of the chiffon. Use a cool setting and always test it in an inconspicuous place first.
• Chenille pieces: Wash garment alone, inside out, on hand wash cycle in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
• Velvet pieces: never iron velvet – only use a professional steamer on a low setting
DO NOT machine wash or dry. If you dry clean be sure they are treating it correctly. Label Jane LLC is not liable for any damage, color bleeding or fading that may result from washing or ironing garments. Thank you for your understanding!
TURNAROUND + SHIPPING
All items during seasonal releases are ready to ship (RTS). Preorders have a turnaround time anywhere from 2-5 weeks. Please refer to the individual item listing for exact turnaround time. If one is not listed that means it’s RTS. RTS items usually ship within 3 business days. Preorders ship in the stated timeframe in the listing. Domestic U.S. orders ship via USPS: either Priority Mail 1-3 business day, which comes with tracking, or First Class Mail. International orders ship via USPS First Class International and may take up to 21 business days to arrive. Once your package has shipped Label Jane LLC is not responsible or liable for your items and will not be able to assist you if a problem arises. In the unfortunate event your package is ruined, delayed, lost or never arrives we will neither be able to replace/remake your order nor issue a refund/exchange. Orders can no longer be combined. Orders will be shipped to the associated PayPal address provided and cannot be changed once your order has been received. International buyers are responsible for all tariffs & customs fees associated with your shipment. By law, Label Jane LLC is required to declare the full amount of your order.
Never allow your child to sleep in Label Jane products. Never leave your child unattended while wearing Label Jane products. Only allow your child to wear Label Jane products in a vehicle if you can follow your car seat safety rules and state laws exactly. Products contain ties and small pieces that could become choking or strangulation hazards. Label Jane LLC is not liable for any accidents, related or unrelated, that may occur while wearing Label Jane products. Always be safe!
By purchasing from Label Jane LLC, you agree to the above terms & policies. Thank you for your cooperation & understanding, it is greatly appreciated.